Our strict quality control for marble tiles. The following aspects are covered under marble inspection:
1. Checking for texture, color, spots, color lines and grainy/uniform crystal structure.
2. Inspection of surface finish — honed, flamed, polished, tumbled, bush hammered or more.
3. Checking for visible defects like scratches, broken edges, cracks, chipping, etching, pin holes, repair marks, swirl marks, etc.
4. Looking for other production defects, such as angle between adjacent edges, and intensity of polish and flatness.
5. Checking the length, thickness and width of the marble tile as per the specification or within the acceptable tolerance along with diagonal length and angle control.
Contact Person: Ms. YoYo